It's Monday! And that means I'm sharing another color matching inspiration!
To be honest, I was a little nervous about this one. I do like green and purple together, as in olive and dusty purple, which this color story is certainly not. But, if the colors show up in fashion, someone must be willing to wear them, so they can't be that bad. Lime + Lavender it is.
Today's colors were inspired by this photo by @nocturne via @notjustalabel and shared by @colorstoriesbystacia on Instagram. This is where I've been getting all my color inspiration at the moment although I'm hoping to get outside my craft room at some point and find my own real life inspiration somewhere.
- DMC209: medium-sized, three-petal flowers
- DMC210: centers of the four largest flowers
- DMC211: four smallest flowers
- DMC25: four largest flowers
- DMC15: puff balls
- DMC907: stems for all the flowers & puff balls
- DMC906: leaves
Adding the Sentiment:
Putting It All Together: